Aller au contenu

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

VIVE LES GNOUS

Messages recommandés

• 3 months later...
  • Réponses 119
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Des spoilers que vous ne pourrez pas resister a lire...

source : chud.com

A source close to the production of Indiana Jones IV (still, as far as we know, unofficially called Indiana Jones and the City of the Gods, but more on that later) has divulged some information to us about the film’s shooting locations, opening set piece and what kind of a character Shia LaBeouf will be playing.

According to ‘Belloq,’ Indy IV is going to be shooting outside of Los Angeles, in New Haven, Connecticut, in New Mexico and in Hawaii. ‘Belloq’ also tells us that the opening action scene of the film will pit Dr. Jones against Russians agents in Area 51 – which is interesting, as this is a major similarity to the Frank Darabont draft that confirms my belief that much of what was in that script has made its way into what will be filmed this summer.

One thing that is different from Darabont’s draft is the addition of Shia LaBeouf’s character; ‘Belloq’ tells us that LaBeouf is going to be playing a greaser, wearing jeans and a leather jacket and riding around on a motorcycle. He also says that Indy and Shia will be thrown together in this adventure but will not learn they’re related until a pivotal action scene.

I’m holding back some details, but from what ‘Belloq’ tells me, and from my own quick reading through the Darabont draft, I would say that the main storyline remains roughly the same – it involves crystal skulls and takes its cues from Chariots of the Gods. Interestingly, there have been rumors of a video game tie in being released next year with the title Indiana Jones and the Staff of Moses; I checked with other sources and while I can’t confirm anything, this seems to be a stand-alone adventure and does not reflect the title or storyline of Indiana Jones IV.

Take all of this with caution: my sources are legit, but none of them have their hands on the latest script, and there is still tinkering going on. However, I do believe that it’s too late in the game to change the main storyline, so I feel pretty confident that we’ll see Indiana Jones in South American temples and involved with aliens.

Ce que je trouve un peu énorme, c'est que ce type prétende avoir lu le draft de Darabont. En un sens, tant mieux, ça veut dire qu'il finira par être disponible (même si c'est après la sortie du film. Peu importe, il ne serait pas intéressant de le lire avant). Enfin, le script de Darabont, c'est le truc qui est censé n'avoir été que dans les mains de Lucas, Spielberg, Ford et bien sûr Darabont lui-même qui déclarait il y a peu qu'il se moquerait bien qu'il soit diffusé, car il en veut beaucoup à Lucas mais qu'il ne le ferait pas par amitié pour Spielberg. Alors je me demande bien, si le mec raconte pas de conneries, qui a laissé filtrer ce draft ?

Pour le film en lui-même, certains éléments font un peu peur, mais tout va dépendre de comment ils seront amenés finalement. En plus on attend tellement de ce film que la barre est plus haute que jamais... Encore une année à attendre avant la sortie .

• 3 weeks later...

Sean Connery is OUT of INDIANA JONES 4. Said the actor in a statement, "I thought long and hard about it and if anything could have pulled me out of retirement it would have been an INDIANA JONES film. I love working with Steven and George, and it goes without saying that it is an honor to have Harrison as my son. But in the end, retirement is just too damned much fun." It's looking as if John Hurt will replace Connery as Dr. Henry Jones as the studio has confirmed Hurt has joined the cast. They haven't confirmed anyone's role yet but Hurt's announcement was concurrent with Connery's. The release also confirmed the previous casting announcements of Shia LeBeouf, Cate Blanchett and Ray Winstone.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cette semaine aura décidément été marquée par l'apparition de plusieurs photos du prochain Indiana Jones, alors que nous ne sommes plus qu'à deux semaines de l'apparition de la bande-annonce sur le net. Après Indiana Jones et son bazooka, Indiana Jones menacé d'un sabre par Cate Blanchett, voici Indiana Jones grimpe sur des caisses en bois bien familières !

En effet, dès le premier coup d'oeil nous reconnaissons ici le décor final du premier film, Les Aventuriers de l'arche perdue, ce qui confirme au passage les rumeurs depuis plusieurs mois annonçant que ce quatrième film sera relié au premier. Et ce qui explique également la présence du personnage de Marion Ravenwood.

Pour rappel, Indiana Jones et le royaume du Crâne de Cristal est toujours prévu dans les salles en France le 21 Mai 2008.

Source: FilmsActus

• 2 weeks later...

• Créer...