Aller au contenu

Oogieloves - Matthew Diamond - 2012

kevo42

Messages recommandés

Un film pour enfant qui réalise le plus mauvais démarrage de tous les temps aux Etats-Unis pour un film distribué sur plus de 2000 salles, avec 445,000 $ de recettes en première semaine. Ca fait une moyenne de deux spectateurs par séance si le film passe 5 fois dans la journée.

Bon, quand on voit le truc, on se demande pas trop pourquoi non plus :

6R8ejuwlbuU

Top commentaires (que je trouve drôle pour une fois) :

Do I have Bane's permission to die before I see this movie?

The Oogieloves, sponsored by Cinco. [la fausse société qui vend des trucs moisis dans le Tim & Eric Awesome show].

Je veux le voir !!!!!!!!

Lu sur imdb:

3 September 2012 | by BlackTigerDynamite (Canada) – See all my reviews

I saw this film... by accident a few nights back. I bought a ticket to go see The Expendables 2 starring The Sylvester Stallone and I think I passed out soon after I bought my popcorn. I woke up in one of the rooms with the screens and all the other seats were empty. The manager was standing next to me and he said 'Hey, I noticed you passed out, so I took the kindness to bring you to the film of your choice.' I was pretty excited to be seeing The Expendables 2 in a big theater all to myself, but once the lights shut off and the film began, I quickly realized the manager had brought me to the wrong screen. As soon as the film began, the audio was very loud right away. I actually had to put my hands over my ears and the quality of the film looked like it was streaming off the internet in 240p. The movie probably isn't supposed to be like this, but I think my theater just had a bad copy. I tired to leave, but the doors appeared to be locked. So, I spent the next 90 minutes with my hands covering my ears, staring at the screen, trying to make sense of the film.

The film was about an hour too long and it seemed like Cary Elwes was very sad. It looked like he did not want to be where he was, and in some scenes, it looked like he was on the verge of tears for no apparent reason. I'm not sure if this was the film or not, but I kept hearing a banging noise, like it was coming from the room where the film is projected. The film finally ended and I left the theater.

• Créer...