Aller au contenu

Clerks 2 de Kevin Smith (2005)

Stéphane

Messages recommandés

[img]http://viewaskew.com/news/clerks2/clerks2.jpg[/img] So production on "Clerks 2" has been pushed back to a September start, to allow me to head up to Vancouver this week for the two month and change "Catch & Release" shoot. - This isn't gonna be a cameo-heavy affair, a'la "Strike Back." The only returning characters are Dante and Randal, and Jay and Silent Bob. - This isn't gonna be a star-studded affair. The biggest names in the cast are gonna be Brian O'Halloran, Jeff Anderson, and Jason Mewes. - This isn't an "I'm not even supposed to be here today... AGAIN!"-heavy, wink-wink affair. We barely refer to the first flick (though I do love Lynch's proposed tagline of "They Still Don't Like You"; considering the tone of the script, an even more appropriate tagline would be "They Like You Even Less"). - Jay and Silent Bob have about as much screen time as they had in "Clerks." This is Dante and Randal's flick all the way. - The title makes sense. Sure, there's a bit of cheekiness in there, but it's pretty appropriate, based on the material. - This is the funniest thing I've ever written. It's also really poignant. - We'll still be making a "Clerks" cartoon movie, separate of this.

• 5 months later...
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...